Add a New Sports Blog
Already registered? Log in here.
Option 1: Write a New Sports Blog
As you write new sports articles, they will also be syndicated on each team’s sports forum. For example, if you write an article on the Blazers vs. Lakers game, your post will be syndicated on both www.clubblazers.com and www.clublakers.com.
Ready to begin? CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
Once you authenticate your email address you may start writing sports articles immediately.
Tips to increase your blog’s popularity:
1. Use the same member name that you use on your favorite team forum.}
2. Go to your Profile and add your home team forum (ie. www.clubblazers.com) as your website.
3. Add Player Tags when writing your articles. Always use first and last name, and check the auto-fill suggestions for existing names.
Option 2: Add Your Current Sports Blog for Syndication
If you publish a great sports blog with a feed, we will syndicate your articles on www.sculu.com and on all sports forums that best matches your team coverage. Our staff will review the quality of your website, then categorize your feed as required to get you the maximum exposure. You will be notified via e-mail when your feed has published.
- Your blog syndicated on the entire Sculu Sports Network - currently 94 sports websites.
- Established social distribution through Twitter, Facebook, Technorati, Digg, and others.
- Links back to your blog from Author View for traffic and bookmarking.
- Comments left on our network pingback to your blog so you don’t miss a thing.
Please tell us about your sports blog:
Still Have Questions?
Please see our general contact page so we can assist you.
- A Possible Springboard for Letang?
- Lucy Liu NBA Prank
- Tayshaun Prince as a Blazer?
- Jan 31st vs Utah Jazz-Game Preview
- Weekly Assists (01/23/2009)
- Here ye, here ye, new blog is up and running!
- Blazer blogs around the net
- Add a New Sports Blog
- What is a career ending injury?
- LeBron James Buzzer Beater Against Warriors