Training Camp - Day 6: Hitting begins
Practice with pads means that there is a more physical style of play. In a sense, it’s a little overrated due to the fact that there is still no tackling or real hitting going on.
Hey! They’ve gotta’ make sure they don’t injure each other, right?
Defensive backs were a lot more ‘grabby’ with receivers and passes were thrown, but the focus of the practice was execution of the plays that were called. So, as long as the receiver was running the correct route and players were getting to their assignments, then it was a successful play for everyone involved…sort of.
- Ben Wallace to return to Detroit
- Great running catch in the outfield
- NFL Should Pay For Cowboys Scoreboard To Be Raised
- Photo Recap: Nike Lebron Air Max VII Summit
- Haeger Pleases Knuckleballer Fans With Fine Start
- It Took Two Celtics for the Lakers to Win their First Title in LA
- Female Wrestling News - Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, Jenna Morasca and More
- No Disassemble #7
- What's happening in the NBA?
- Training Camp Day 22 wrap: Guest Writer
New York Yankees
New York Knicks
Black History Month 2011
New York Jets
NBA Free Agency
New York Mets