Training Camp - Day 6: Hitting begins
Practice with pads means that there is a more physical style of play. In a sense, it’s a little overrated due to the fact that there is still no tackling or real hitting going on.
Hey! They’ve gotta’ make sure they don’t injure each other, right?
Defensive backs were a lot more ‘grabby’ with receivers and passes were thrown, but the focus of the practice was execution of the plays that were called. So, as long as the receiver was running the correct route and players were getting to their assignments, then it was a successful play for everyone involved…sort of.
- Big Nike “Lil’ Dez” Quickstrike
- Ben Wallace to return to Detroit
- Great running catch in the outfield
- It Took Two Celtics for the Lakers to Win their First Title in LA
- NFL Should Pay For Cowboys Scoreboard To Be Raised
- Nike Big Nike - Lil Dez Congrats Kobe Quickstrike
- Talking to the Enemy: Preseason Game #1 Baltimore Ravens
- No Need to Play Next Year: Looks Like a Purple Repeat
- Hyperbole, thy name is Lions beat writers!
- Photo Recap: Nike Lebron Air Max VII Summit