The Weekend: Artist’s Rendering
Oh, you forgot the Cardinals had one of the most promising rookies in the NL, did you?
Ladies and gentlemen… Colby Rasmus.
The full highlight here (with local call).
This team is locked, cocked and ready for 15 games over .500 moving swiftly towards September. It literally can come at you with so much- frankly- I’m surprised the Cubs haven’t just packed up and quit.
Friends, the asshole cynic wants to bitch about the impending departure of Matt Holliday or the complete waste of 10 million dollars a year known as Kyle Loshe… but at the end of the day we’re just too damn giddy.
- Big Nike “Lil’ Dez” Quickstrike
- Ben Wallace to return to Detroit
- Great running catch in the outfield
- NFL Should Pay For Cowboys Scoreboard To Be Raised
- It Took Two Celtics for the Lakers to Win their First Title in LA
- Nike Big Nike - Lil Dez Congrats Kobe Quickstrike
- Talking to the Enemy: Preseason Game #1 Baltimore Ravens
- No Need to Play Next Year: Looks Like a Purple Repeat
- Hyperbole, thy name is Lions beat writers!
- Photo Recap: Nike Lebron Air Max VII Summit