Tags: Baseball, Basketball, Dallas Cowboys, Football, Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Jets, New York Knicks, New York Mets, New York Yankees, Washington Redskins, Arsenal, Dallas Cowboys, Manchester United, MLB, NBA, New York Giants, New York Jets, New York Mets, New York Yankees, NFL, Real Madrid, Soccer
The 50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises in the World
In retrospect, with the 2010 FIFA World Cup in the books, there is absolutely no questioning the influence and the power the sport of soccer has both nationally and, on a larger scale, internationally; a fact further evidenced when teams are ranked according to value across all sports.
Click here to read the rest of this article on Examiner.com, which includes relevant links and a special video presentation featuring the ten most valuable sports franchises in the world today.
- Wrestling Rumors and News - Sable, Mickie James, Michelle McCool and More....
- Has the Hobby vs Retail Argument Changed?
- Knicks officials get another audience with Team LeBron - New York Post
- Five Cardinal All-Stars and a Cardboard Connection Contest
- Off-topic Cross-post: I'm a published novelist!
- First Rasmus Relic
- The 50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises in the World
- Lebron James' New Miami Home
- Can there be any doubt that Pat Riley is the 2010-11 NBA Executive of the Year?
- Rudy Fernandez - where will he be traded?
New York Yankees
New York Knicks
Black History Month 2011
New York Jets
NBA Free Agency
New York Mets