Tags: Baseball, Basketball, Dallas Cowboys, Football, Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Jets, New York Knicks, New York Mets, New York Yankees, Washington Redskins, Arsenal, Dallas Cowboys, Manchester United, MLB, NBA, New York Giants, New York Jets, New York Mets, New York Yankees, NFL, Real Madrid, Soccer
The 50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises in the World
In retrospect, with the 2010 FIFA World Cup in the books, there is absolutely no questioning the influence and the power the sport of soccer has both nationally and, on a larger scale, internationally; a fact further evidenced when teams are ranked according to value across all sports.
Click here to read the rest of this article on Examiner.com, which includes relevant links and a special video presentation featuring the ten most valuable sports franchises in the world today.
- Wrestling Rumors and News - Sable, Mickie James, Michelle McCool and More....
- Help Feed my Ginter Addiction
- Knicks officials get another audience with Team LeBron - New York Post
- Has the Hobby vs Retail Argument Changed?
- Five Cardinal All-Stars and a Cardboard Connection Contest
- First Rasmus Relic
- Off-topic Cross-post: I'm a published novelist!
- The 50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises in the World
- Lebron James' New Miami Home
- Can there be any doubt that Pat Riley is the 2010-11 NBA Executive of the Year?