San Diego awaits the end of July
San Diego is 38-62, so you know their season isn’t going as they hoped. The season began in promising fashion. The Padres began 1-2, then rattled off eight wins in their next ten games. May was a strange month, replete with a six-game losing streak and a subsequent ten-game winning streak. After their hot start, the Padres were 25-26 on June 1. They only won eight games during June.
July has been even worse for San Diego. The Padres went 2-10 before the All-Star Game and are 2-10 since. 4-20 for the month of July. Miserable is the most apt way to describe how this month has been for San Diego. The team could be staring at the worst month in franchise history if they don’t win those games. The Padres went 5-22 for a winning percentage of .185 in August 1969, their first season. They’re quickly approaching that mark. San Diego also finds themselves in a three-game losing streak.
- A special guest on tonight's Knee Jerks: Bob Page
- Talking To Chicks Who Love Hoops: Taking Crazy Pills
- Interview With A Legend!
- 2009 ALLEN & GINTER CHECKLIST REVIEW - The Box Loaders
- The Fast Break: Pacers Updates 7/1
- Night of Champions Update and Where in the World is Beth Phoenix?
- If Ryan Leaf Was Drafted By The Colts, Wouldn't He Be More Successful?
- Links For Friday; Mark Buehrle Perfect Game Edition
- Lakers 3 On 3 Basketball Tournament Presented by Nike and Fan Fest -- Aug. 14 - Aug. 16
- Almost Hired: My Dalliance With An NFL Job Covering The Giants
- 2013 Draft: Who would you pick at #10?
- 2013 Draft: Measurables, intangibles and team need at #10
- Cavs willing to trade #1 pick
- Olshey's direction may conflict with LaMarcus
- 2013 Draft: Draft picks for sale
- Club Blazers GMs
- general summer NBA babble
- 2013 Draft: Lottery - chances of a top 3 pick
- Brothers assaulted after taking Lillard's picture
- 2013 Draft: Combine Official List of Invites
New York Yankees
New York Knicks
Black History Month 2011
New York Jets
NBA Free Agency
New York Mets