Rays Leadoff Revival
After finally learning the equation to wOBA, I wanted to see if that leadoff spot is better with Jason Bartlett in it.
Bartlett in 193 PAs: .402 wOBA
Upton in 450 PAs: .314 wOBA
This really killed several runs for the first four months and that means a couple wins lost as well. For comparison those wOBA numbers, let’s compare them to before and after Bartlett was made permanent leadoff hitter.
Bartlett in 330 PAs: .390 wOBA
Upton in 114 PAs: .275 wOBA
Bartlett got better. Upton got worse.
Don’t click read more. Computer error.
Written by mvn
- He's A Bear Alright| Should NFL Scouts Be Beware of Robert Griffin?
- NBA Primetime's Top Three Upcoming Point-Guards Destined For Greatness
- Redskin Writers Have Spoken: 9-7 Season and Iffy Playoffs for Washington
- Fantasy NBA: Sophomore Studs
- I Haven't Been Posting Lately Because...
- Week 1: Dolphins at Falcons Game Thread
- Game Preview: Redskins @ Lions
- Michael Jordan Hall of Fame Speech
- TNA Traci Brooks Pics
- Basketball Hall of Fame Videos