Price Keeps Making Adjustments: Comfort?
Not a mechanical change (that I could see) but this more on the lines of this post I had on Navarro’s slight batting stance change over a month ago.
Other than David Price’s new curveball favoritism, he also made a comfort change to his delivery starting in his Sunday start against the Blue Jays at Tropicana field September 20th. His normal windup starts by holding his glove in front of his chest, then bringing it over his head and making his delivery. His new windup starts with the glove held just below the belt then making his delivery, raising his glove just below the letters to start it.
From MLB.com Advanced Media, some nice closeup pics.
Seeing this, I would expect Price to continue to keep making adjustments to his pitching motion and pitch selection going into next season. Which is a good thing because it shows excellent work ethic. And a fiery desire to improve (note the print version title is Season too short to Price).
- He's A Bear Alright| Should NFL Scouts Be Beware of Robert Griffin?
- NBA Primetime's Top Three Upcoming Point-Guards Destined For Greatness
- Redskin Writers Have Spoken: 9-7 Season and Iffy Playoffs for Washington
- Fantasy NBA: Sophomore Studs
- I Haven't Been Posting Lately Because...
- Week 1: Dolphins at Falcons Game Thread
- Game Preview: Redskins @ Lions
- Michael Jordan Hall of Fame Speech
- TNA Traci Brooks Pics
- Basketball Hall of Fame Videos