Tags: Basketball, Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, Kobe Bryant, Lamar Odom, Los Angeles Lakers, NBA, NBA Finals, Ron Artest
Lamar Odom & Ron Artest are jeopardizing Kobe Bryant’s legacy
After the first five games of the 2010 NBA Finals and with the Boston Celtics one victory away from their second championship in three years, several observations should be firmly embedded in the minds of analyst and fan alike going into Game 6.
From the Celtics reaffirming they have the most complete team in the league to the Los Angeles Lakers being exposed for their lack of depth, it has become crystal clear that Boston’s mastery of the Lakers has not been limited by roster changes and modifications to the game since this rivalry began to simmer in 1959.
Click here to read the rest of this article on Examiner.com.
- Cardboard appreciation: 1954 Topps Junior Gilliam
- 1990 Donruss Diamond Kings Needs List
- C’MON LEBRON – Official NYC Campaign To Bring LeBron James To NYC
- Bo Knows Your Mom - Winston-Salem Card Show Part I
- 1989 Donruss Diamond Kings Needs List
- Cardboard appreciation: 1974 Topps Steve Garvey
- Featured Card: 1991 Upper Deck Hank Aaron Hologram
- 1988 Donruss Diamond Kings Needs List
- Lamar Odom & Ron Artest are jeopardizing Kobe Bryant's legacy
- Top five New York ties to the NBA Finals