Jesus Needs Surgery
Washington Nationals catcher Jesus Flores will have surgery on his right shoulder. Bill Ladson reports:
Jesus Flores’ season is now over. He will have shoulder surgery on Wednesday because of a tear in his right labrum. Dr. James Andrews will perform the surgery in Birmingham, Ala.
Flores will not be on the field until the middle of Spring Training.
Flores has missed most of the 2009 season because of a right shoulder contusion. Flores hurt the shoulder on May 9, when he was hit by a Chris Young foul tip in Phoenix. Flores was in pain for several minutes, but remained in the game before being taken out in the bottom of the ninth inning.
- He's A Bear Alright| Should NFL Scouts Be Beware of Robert Griffin?
- NBA Primetime's Top Three Upcoming Point-Guards Destined For Greatness
- Redskin Writers Have Spoken: 9-7 Season and Iffy Playoffs for Washington
- Fantasy NBA: Sophomore Studs
- I Haven't Been Posting Lately Because...
- Week 1: Dolphins at Falcons Game Thread
- Michael Jordan Hall of Fame Speech
- TNA Traci Brooks Pics
- Open Thread: Red Sox vs Rays 9/2
- Basketball Hall of Fame Videos
New York Yankees
New York Knicks
Black History Month 2011
New York Jets
NBA Free Agency
New York Mets