(Awesome) Link Explosion For Slow Week
It has been very slow here lately. But don’t expect to return to what it once was this summer.
For now, here some links more geared toward stats that I found to be quite interesting:
- Justin Bopp awesomeness with visuals at Beyond the Boxscore just got better. He now has created a way to view a players ability through a diamond (baseball diamond). See the Carlos Pena one for power awesomeness and Ben Zobrist’s for all around awesomeness.
-Daniel Moroz at MLB Notebook discusses Zach Greinke’s lack of run support. And that his win loss record is as useless as my appendix.
- Finally someone has a stat for hacks.
- Same thought here. In the end, you either win or lose.
-Some football? I never really thought Jeff Faine was that good. So his replacement Sean Mahan might be the next Donald Penn.
Hopefully I can get a Rays related post in here by midnight.
- He's A Bear Alright| Should NFL Scouts Be Beware of Robert Griffin?
- NBA Primetime's Top Three Upcoming Point-Guards Destined For Greatness
- Redskin Writers Have Spoken: 9-7 Season and Iffy Playoffs for Washington
- Fantasy NBA: Sophomore Studs
- I Haven't Been Posting Lately Because...
- Week 1: Dolphins at Falcons Game Thread
- Game Preview: Redskins @ Lions
- Power Plug: Post Week Two, 17 Power Polls
- Michael Jordan Hall of Fame Speech
- TNA Traci Brooks Pics