A Grand Salami & Links
Another day another grand slam from Brendan Ryan. Wait, what?
Brendan Ryan played, without question, the best game of his professional career. Not only did he stroke a grand slam to salt Thursday’s game away early… but made two, dare we say, Ozzie-ish plays @ SS.
Also, the pushbroom he’s wearing on his lip could soon be the bushiest mustache we’ve seen in the NL since 1974.
The Cubs, in case you were wondering, rolled over and burped in LA, pushing the NL Central lead to a plump 7 games heading into the weekend. At this point, the much anticipated September series with the small bears will turn out to be more like a downed horse at the track. The Cards will pull out the screen and put the bullet in their head.
102, hello. Have you met our friend Chicago?
It’s been a minute since we’ve done some links. We’ve got some good ones in here for a lazy Friday…
- How long does Bill Murray actually spend in Groundhog Day? LINK HERE
- When you’re not familiar with technology, shit happens. LINK HERE
- Ever seen a talking goat? This hippy has. LINK HERE
- A link to a site with 40 useless links. Thanks KA! LINK HERE
- 25 best protest signs of all time. LINK HERE
- Winkers. They sound stupid, but somebody’s getting rich. LINK HERE
- A very romatic cut from public access. LINK HERE
- Big Nike “Lil’ Dez” Quickstrike
- Ben Wallace to return to Detroit
- Great running catch in the outfield
- NFL Should Pay For Cowboys Scoreboard To Be Raised
- It Took Two Celtics for the Lakers to Win their First Title in LA
- Nike Big Nike - Lil Dez Congrats Kobe Quickstrike
- Talking to the Enemy: Preseason Game #1 Baltimore Ravens
- No Need to Play Next Year: Looks Like a Purple Repeat
- Hyperbole, thy name is Lions beat writers!
- Photo Recap: Nike Lebron Air Max VII Summit