1988 Leaf Awesome All-Stars
Here we have a wax pack from 1988. It is similar to the Garbage Pail Kids cards in that they are gross interpretations. In this case, though, the set is all baseball-related. There are 99 cards in the full set.
Rather than post snarky comments, I’m letting these speak for themselves:
Each pack also comes with gum…. There is nothing quite like 21-year old gum:
I am doing a cross-post of sorts about the set over on “Things Done To Cards.” Now, there you will find PLENTY of snarkiness, I’m sure.
- Interview with B.B. Abbott, agent for Chipper Jones and Brian McCann (5/5 Game Thread)
- Minor League Rundown - 08/05/09
- Nike MVP’s Kobe & LeBron | “Unstoppable”
- David Ortiz - A Juicer?
- Watch More Than a Game 2009 Movie Online Stream | Lebron James Documentary Film
- Heat Gets Hawkish
- LeBron James: The New Deal
- Team Sets For You
- WWE Diva News and Rumors
- Nike Zoom LeBron VI - MVP Edition
- 2013 Draft: Draft picks for sale
- Club Blazers GMs
- Cavs willing to trade #1 pick
- general summer NBA babble
- 2013 Draft: Lottery - chances of a top 3 pick
- Brothers assaulted after taking Lillard's picture
- 2013 Draft: Who would you pick at #10?
- 2013 Draft: Combine Official List of Invites
- 2013 Draft: Rudy Gobert
- Kostas Papanikolaou is a winner
New York Yankees
New York Knicks
Black History Month 2011
New York Jets
NBA Free Agency
New York Mets